2020 JL Youth Art Competition
Aisha: Dancing Without A Stop
for winning this contest!
Spread your love, hope & creativity through art!
Youth will also learn integrity, accountability, & relationship building!
Age: 4-18 years old
With most 'Like' wins the grand prize!
Deadline: May 15, 2020
Grand Prize: 25% total fund raised
Fund Raised: $300
Please submit your work to:
With your name, age and art title
Competition created by Julia Liu & Lily Zhou
Our fundraising team & organizers:
Harold WU, Grace Yang, Grace Wang,Ann Zhang, Jess Zhang, Jessica Zhang, Alex Wang, Abby Liang, Jasmine Wu, Angela Xu, Teddy shi, Anthony Zhong
thank you to our Donors:
Starbucks (11358), Alvin & Lily Luk, A.L, K.A
Please read more details below*
* Age requirements:
1. This on-line 2020 Art Competition is open to all artists 4-18 years of age.
2. The Work Must Be Original.
3. No artwork needs to be shipped as these are online exhibits. You must be the creator of the art and image file you or your approved representative submit to the competition.. Your art must be your own original concept and not a copy of anyone else's copyrighted material. (If your image infringes upon another's copyright it will be disqualified.) Upon submitting your work, to this competition, you are solely responsible for any infringement on copyrighted materials.
The artist retains all copyrights to their artwork without exception.
5. Non-exclusive Permissions:
By entering this art competition, you are granting us a non-exclusive perpetual license to reproduce images of your artwork on our art-competition.net website and in our accounts, and in the marketing of the art competitions to the general public. Artworks will not be used for any other purpose than that which is stated here. All winning entries will be displayed on the art-competition.net website. Each entry becomes part of the public, historical / archival online contest catalog. It can be removed at a later date upon request.
6. File Sizes and Formats: Your images are recommended at 1000px on the longest side and at a resolution of 72dpi.
7. The Entry Process:
Email your artwork to us.
Have friends and family vote or “like” your art. The most Likes wins the Grand Prize.
8. One submission per artist. One "like" per device. Honesty and integrity are strictly enforced.